Friday, April 08, 2005

Parading Past Lenin

Normally I view Guardian columnist Polly Toynbee and her uber lefty ramblings as comedy. However I could not agree more with everything she says about the late Pope in her column today.
She makes my previous post about the pope look like warm praise for the old todger, I even borrowed the title of this post from her caustic column. Also in today's Guardian Jonathan Steele claims that the pope is being given to much credit for the downfall of international communism(I don't agree with everything JS says about Gorbachev bringing down communism, after all he wanted to reform the soviet system not bring it down).

It' funny that a mass protest movement against the Church has never sprung up, after all the Pope's polices against birth control have cost more lives than any war the US has ever been involved in. Then again most lefties are brainwashed with Anti-Americanism or maybe they're all just thick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home